Highly efficient binding processes enable us to organize the production in such a way so as to ensure the highest quality of binding and prompt completion of jobs.
Wire stitch binding:
Three lines for wire stitch binding: McCain and Miller Martini.
- format from 75 x 152 mm to 298 x 483 mm;
- block thickness up to 8 mm.
Modern line for perfect binding of brochures (KOLBUS), equipped with 20 stations with automatic control of collected sheets, guaranteeing high quality of production.
- format from 160 x 172 mm to 192 x 304 mm;
- block thickness of 2-80 mm;
- cover with one or two flaps;
- Hot-Melt glue.
We add extra operations to offset print, which enable us to provide comprehensive service, they include:
- sticking advertising items (samples, stickers, labels);
- affixing gadgets;
- packaging and inserting items;
- cutting of sheets;
- folding and die cutting;
- banding and assembling;
- bulk packaging in heat-shrinkable film, cardboard;
- packaging of single items;